Hi all,

In my application I track the number of users logged in. When they logout, I
decrement the count. However, not every user will do an explicit logout, so
I have to depend on the container to destroy the session.
Because not all sessions are 'logged in' sessions, I need to check wheter
the user was logged in. Using this approach wont work, because I don't have
the session anymore.

    protected ISessionStore newSessionStore() {
        return new HttpSessionStore(this){
            @Override
            protected void onUnbind(String sessionId) {
                super.onUnbind(sessionId);
            }
        };
    }