Yes, or just even increase the timeout as a temporary fix. :-)

It's like 5 minutes now, which means that if you go to your own code to implement something like in the example, and then want to view the source code of the next logical file, it says "page expired". If it was 30 minutes, then for me it would be much less of an issue.

Regards,
Sebastiaan

Igor Vaynberg wrote:
i think they meant to make only source code viewing pages stateless...

-igor

On Tue, Mar 18, 2008 at 12:26 AM, Martijn Dashorst