visibility of components is checked before onclick for security
reasons - eg you should not be able to click a link that is not
visible. if you use your model inside isvisible() override it will
potentially get loaded with stale data, you have two options:

1) instead of overriding isvisible() override onbeforerender() and
call setvisible()
2) as the last thing you do in onclick() call detach() on the
component that has isvisible() overridden

-igor