I suggest getting a thread dump at the time of the exception, to see
which threads are stuck. You can do that by sending a kill -3 to the
java process running your webapp. The stack traces should be in your
console output captured by your server.

Martijn

Apache Wicket 1.3.2 is released
Get it now: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.2