Hi Igor
I have two components AjaxEditableLabel and AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel.
I am able to set the style of the AjaxEditableLabel  element by using css
span.inline-edit input
Similarly i would like to add a class to the "TextArea" generated by
AjaxEditableMultiLineLabel , so that i can change the text style when the
editor opens.

Do i use IMarkupFilter  for this?

Thanks
Haritha