Hi  EveryBody!!!

I'm really new with wicket, i just have using it for a week.

I maked all my examples with wicket 1.2.6, and i didn't have any problem,
but now i wanna try wicket 1.3.1, and my problem start when in my screen
appear this problem:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/slf4j/LoggerFactory

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketServlet.<clinit>(WicketServlet.java:102

I have read that wicket 1.3.1 depends on slf4j, and i know that wicket 1.3.1
doesn't work with out this library. I have downloaded this jars,
slf4j-jcl-1.5.0-sources.jar and slf4j-jcl-1.5.0.jar, when I add to my
project the first one, the class not found is LoggerFactory, and when I add
the secon one, the class missed is org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.java.

I have read about a pom.xml, who look like that:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project>
        <dependency>
      <groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
      <artifactId>slf4j-jcl</artifactId>
     <version>1.5.0</version>
</dependency>
</project>

I had have read a lot of post but a didn't find some one that help me.

If exist someone who already have fix this error, please help me!!!

Sorry for my English, I´m from Mexico and I have study English but I know
that its no too good!!!

Thanks!!!