Hello wicketeers,
I have sectors which contains subsectors. subsectors contains the selected
as boolean and name of subsector. When a sector is selected, I need to
display the list of sub sectors and the check box checked/unchecked
according to it stored in database. I did this as the code below. The
problem is that I can't edit the list again. For example if Sector 1 has two
subsectors   sectorA (checked) and sectorB unchecked. When I edit this i.e
check both sub sectors, the result is blank. I know I am missing something.
Please help.

       public SubSectorPanel(String id, Sector s) {
        super(id);
        subSectorList = s.getSubSectors();

       ListView data = new ListView("rows", subSectorList) {

            public void populateItem(final ListItem item) {
               SubSector ses = (SubSector) item.getModelObject();
                  item.add(new CheckBox("checkbox", new PropertyModel(ses,
"selected")));
                item.add(new Label("name", ses.getName()));
            }
        };
          Form form = new Form("addform") {

            protected void onSubmit() {