Hi,

I am trying to deploy a small wicket application in JBoss. It works fine in
fire fox and does not work in IE.
I access my application at " http://localhost/";
When I click on any button in my application it goes to  <http://localhost/./>
http://localhost/./  and it display "Directory Listing For /" in my browser.
It works fine if I click on any link. The problem is only when I click on any
button.

If I mount the pages then it works without any problem.

I am using Wicket Version 1.3.2 and JBoss 4.0.5 GA.

My jboss-web.xml looks like as below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss-web PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD Web Application 2.4//EN"  "
<http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-web_4_0.dtd>
http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-web_4_0.dtd";>
<jboss-web>
     <context-root>/</context-root>
</jboss-web>

My web.xml looks like below.

<web-app xmlns="  <http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee>
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee";
         xmlns:xsi="  <http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance>
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
         xsi:schemaLocation="  <http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee>
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee
<http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd>
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/j2ee/web-app_2_4.xsd";
         version="2.4">

    <display-name>wicket-test-project</display-name>
     <distributable/>
     <filter>
        <filter-name>wicket.test</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
            <param-value>org.nemours.test.ui.WicketApplication</param-value>
        </init-param>
        <init-param>
               <param-name>configuration</param-name>
               <param-value>deployment</param-value>