Nice and interesting. This could be a valid alternative to simulate the Seam
conversation-scoped persistent context.

Although doing so the presentation layer is too tied to persistent session
handling aspect. I think this could be really useful in a simple scenario
with few pages, but in complex use causes (and integrating other frameworks
like jbpm that need to share the same hibernate session) it will drive in a
hell.

Thank you.

// Paolo