thanks guys.
I was working on someone else's code and thought I might need that.
We did use FormComponents but eventually I didn't have to associate these
components.

What we did is:
create an Enum that holds the keys (for the markup), type (field / area)
and enabled status.
In the init method, we run on all values of this enum, for each one we
created a TextField (or TextArea) and added it and the label to the form.
According to the enabled status, we have set the styling class dynamically.

Thanks