Comrades,

  I'm getting a strange exception. I created a SimpleAttributeModifier and
added it to a TextField component, like this:

  textField.add(modifier);

When I run it, I get an exception that says this:

java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.apache.wicket.behavior.SimpleAttributeModifier cannot be cast to
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.target.component.listener.BehaviorRequestTarget.processEvents(BehaviorRequestTarget.java:91)

The line of code that generates the exception looks like this:

        behaviorListener =
(IBehaviorListener)component.getBehaviors().get(idAsInt);

It appears to be extracting from a list of IBehaviors, so I have no idea why
it's trying to cast it as an IBehaviorListener. Does anybody know what I'm
doing wrong? Or is this a bug in Wicket?