I've got a log on screen, ie user name and password with a submit button.
That part works fine.

I want to have a link on the screen that can be clicked on to email a
password hint to the email associated to the username in the username form
field. The problem is that I can't seem to be able to figure out how to get
the value of the form text field in the link's onClick method.

Can anyone point me int he right direction?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.