Hi all,

I want to use a CheckGroup (allowgroup) with a DataView, and there is
another CheckGroup (othergroup) in the inside of the DataView.
I can get the allowgroup's value,
but I can't get the othergroup's value.

submitform<Form>
allowgroup<CheckGroup>
        allowselector<CheckGroupSelector>
        sortuid<Label>
        sortrole<Label>
        comments<DataView>
                allowcheck<Check>
                uid<Label>
                role<Label>
                othergroup<CheckGroup>
                        otheradd<Check>
                        otherdelete<Check>
                        otherquery<Check>
                        otheredit<Check>
                        otherselector<CheckGroupSelector>
        navigator

I use a HashMap to be a Model Like this.

CheckGroup allowgroup = new CheckGroup("allowgroup", new
Model((Serializable) othermap.keySet()));
submitform.add(allowgroup);

CheckGroup othergroup = new CheckGroup("othergroup",
                                                        new ArrayList());
                                        arg0.add(othergroup);

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16323358/checkbox_with_dataview.jpg

Wicket1.2.6