On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 3:49 AM, Nino Saturnino Martinez Vazquez Wael
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  >
>  > The only problem with that is that you have to set up your proxy
>  > Connector in Tomcat's server.xml with a hard-coded server name:
>  >
>  > <Connector port="8081" ...
>  >               proxyName="www.mycompany.com"
>  >               proxyPort="80"/>
>  >
>  > So, if you want to proxy to multiple hosts, you have to have multiple
>  > connectors.  Yuck!
>  >
>  >
>  Im already doing this, but I do not have to setup connectors in tomcat,
>  it's a apache2 based configuration only. However im not sure if wicket
>  can pickup the different hosts..

If you've got it working somehow, please share! :)  Here's how I had
to set up my system to get the proxy names working correctly:

Apache Configuration:

<VirtualHost *:80>
     ServerName domain1.com
     ProxyPass /website http://localhost:8081/site1