From: Johan Compagner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2008 11:36 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: DataView size() iterator() call order issue

If you are iterating over a list that can be changed by all kinds of
different users
Then you cant really cache it

If you are iterating over a list that is pretty stable for the current users
or the user itself only alters that list (insert/delete)
Then you can cache it easily

Just call detach (that clears the size cache) when you have an action that
deletes or inserts a new items so that you know the size is changed.

johan