On Thu, 2008-03-27 at 16:05 -0700, Penn wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when i go to my homepage for the first time, after clearing caching in the
> browser, clicking on the login form I see
>
> http://localhost:8080/;jsessionid=905AA4A0D7E4441514ED2588160A04E5?wicket:interface=:0:loginform::IFormSubmitListener::
>
> After the first time and go back to home page again it is resolved to
>
> http://localhost:8080/home?wicket:interface=:1:loginform::IFormSubmitListener::
>
> so how to avoid the jessionid in the url for the first time

James was too fast, but...

Until the cookie is set it has to put it on the URL... (From what I've
observed from tomcat.. )  On the other hand I think other app containers
do a redirect to test this and so it's a bit more transparent.)  ymmv so
deploy under another app container (jetty for example)

./C