By the way Wicket is growing and changing i thought that the book would never
been finished as one chapter was probably done, another would have to be
refactored to keep it up to date with the API. Actually the only time when i
had to rewrite code for switching to another version was from 1.2 to 1.3 and
the migration guide made that quite painless. Congratulations on finishing,
although the MEAP is no good for me, as Romania seems not to be a valid
country(too many of us getting rich from buying pdf books with fake cards i
guess or something) so will need to wait for Amazon paper version :(.