I posted a reply to another post this afternoon expanding on a question the
OP had about openEntityManagerInView. I want to ask in a different thread
and a different way.

I have a page that displays a ListOwner object. The ListOwner has a
collection of lazy loaded ListEntry objects. I can NOT get the lazy loaded
objects to display. I have added an OpenEntityManagerInView filter to the
web app and it seems to be correct but the list will still not load.

I am injecting my service beans into the wicket page using the SpringBean
annotation.

I have been researching this extensively over the past few days but i keep
coming up with the same things.

At least I would like to know if I can do this, it seems like a simple and
common problem. Is it possible to display an object with a lazy loaded
collection of objects in a dataview using OpenEntityManagerInView?

Thanks