Hello Karen,

Op donderdag 06-03-2008 om 10:42 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Karen
Schaper:

> I have a data table and for each row that is generated, I'd like to be able
> to right click on the row and have actions that I can perform on the row
> appear in a popup menu.

At risk of stating the obvious, I feel compelled to point out that
depending on the second mouse button to show a context menu is bad
practice. It's not very discoverable, and moreover, some browsers /
browser extensions block javascript from gaining control over the
context menu under the second mouse button.

For generic pop-up menu guidelines in webapps, please see:
http://developers.sun.com/docs/web-app-guidelines/uispec4_1/07-simple.html#7.2.3.4

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen