Hi

We have two WicketServlets/Applications in the same web application(war) and
that
has worked fine until we deployed on the big production server (Weblogic
10).

What we see now is that the homepage from application A is sometime showing
up
as response to request on urls that belong to the application B!
It is not a redirection. It is really the response that does not match the
url requested,
and we have it logged and documented with "Fiddler".

It looks just as if Application A is "stuck" to a worker thread (in its
ThreadLocal current), but looking at the wicket source we cant see how that
should happen.

This right now happens for maybe 10% of the requests on the production
server, while have only been able to recreate it once a day on a development
server, so that makes it difficult to debug.

Any suggestions where and how to look for the error?
Is there a place where we can add an extra check to catch if the Application
is stuck on a worker thread?

Niels