The schedule for tonight is as follows:

18:30 Start (and a slice Pizza if you're there in time)
Cemal Bayramoglu- Brief welcome, introduction and announcements
18:40 Ian Godman: Dojo and Wicket
19:30 Short break
19:40 Alastair Maw: Surprise topic (but I know what he's prepared, and I'm
looking forward to it).

Please drop us a note  http://jweekend.com/dev/ContactUsBody/ here  if you
want to give a short talk about something Wicket related, but you'll
probably have to hold off until next time.

We have a big auditorium, courtesy of Google again, and places are still
available (we're expecting about 30 people so far including a few hopefully
from Google), but please  http://jweekend.com/dev/LWUGReg/ register  (and
confirm) by 17:30 so we can give the people letting us in the right
information. We have still have several unconfirmed bookings; if that you,
please confirm or cancel using the link in the automated email you got when
you registered.

See you this evening.

Regards - Cemal
http://jWeekend.co.uk http://jWeekend.co.uk