Yes, it was just a problem of Model to get back data

                this.form_importerarticle = new Form("form_importerarticle") {
                        protected void onSubmit() {
                                List list = (List)model_upload.getObject();
                                Iterator it = list.iterator();
                    }};
                this.form_importerarticle.add(new
MultiFileUploadField("fileInput",
this.model_upload, 10));

Moreover, I don't think that is possible to use MultiFileUploadField,
UploadProgressBar together, because  UploadProgressBar is linked with the
simple Upload field.