Hi there,

I'm just trying to integrate wicket 1.3.2, spring 2.0 and aspect oriented
programming (spring-aop). I've an aspect for instrumenting a dao provider that
is defined as follow:

@Aspect()
public class DaoProviderInstrumentation {

    @Around("execution(* *(..)) && target(org.mypackage.dao.DaoProvider)")
    public Object executeFinder(ProceedingJoinPoint pjp) throws Throwable {
       // stuff not important for now
}

A dao provider is intended to be an interface similar to the following:

public interface Daos extends DaoProvider{

     public AnimalDAO getAnimalDao();
}

where AnimalDAO is another interface with methods to retrieve animals. The
instrumentation should get executed when i'm trying to access to the
getAnimalDao() and it should create a proxy of animalDAO that exposes "finder"
methods to retrieve animals using some conventions defined by name of the
methods.

The instrumentation isn't executed. I know wicket is not managed but i like the
wicket framework and it would be great to use integrate it but i don't know if
it is possible and what is the correct way of doing it.
I've tried to use the SpringWebApplication in the wicket-spring package  but i
don't know how to use it to integrate the instrumentation.

I don't need to inject components using the @SpringBean annotation.

Thanks for your time,