Hi together,

I now simply override the HttpSessionStore with my own implementation and
override the two methors: onBind and onUnbind. When a session is binded, I
add these sesstion into an internal HashMap with the id of the session and
an reference to the session. When onUnbind is called I simply get the
session out of the HashMap with the given sessionId.

I'm not sure if this is such a nice solution but it works for me!!!

Thanks together for your help!
Sebastian