Hallo,
is there a way how could you get a name of the WAR file the application is running from? I would like to do create the WAR once and then copy it multiple times under the different names to the container. By the name I would then decide what client is running the application and set the appropriate style of the application. I know I can introduce the attribute in the compile time, but if possible, I would like to do it the way I described before.

Regards Vitek