Hi all,
I have a ModalWindow "A" containing a page  i.e. opened as an iframe.
This modal opens another ModalWindow "B" containing a panel.
Window "B" contains a simple AjaxLink that should close "B".

add(new AjaxLink("cancel") {

           @Override

               ModalWindow.closeCurrent(target);
           }

       });

However, when I click this AjaxLink in order to close "B" the following message is displayed: 'You can\'t close this modal window. Close the top-level modal window first.'

This message is displayed since isIframe() returns true, which is problematic since "B" is not an iframe but a div.

Is there a workaround for this issue ?

--
Best,
Nili