I am currently trying to debug a markup handling problem where Wicket is
complaining that it "Failed to handle: <wicket:container wicket:id="xyz">"

I suspect that the problem is mine as I am mucking around with content types
to deal with mobile devices.  Any ideas on what might be wrong or what might
be a good approach for debugging this? Also, I've changed markup loading a
bit so it switches back and forth between .wml and .html files (falling back
on the .html if the .wml does not exist). Would this cause any havoc with
resolving this wicket:container tag?

Thanks,

    Jon