Problem is that WebPage is generic class but your instance doesn't
have the type specified. Since you page doesn't have a model object
the type is not really necessary, but the compiler doesn't know that.

You can try this:

public class HomePage extends WebPage<Object> {

This should get rid of the wanings when adding components.

-Matej

--
Resizable and reorderable grid components.
http://www.inmethod.com