I don't exactly where I saw it also, but James has a point. I like to see
the things also more pluggable. I don't know if Wicket needs to be modified
or if 'wicket-extenders' should take another approach, but I find myself to
many times having to extend the same thing (my Application class) from two
different supertypes, e.g. (and this is maybe not a correct example, but
there are more) when using Spring you must extends Spring application, and
when using wicket-auth-roles, you need to extend
AuthenticatedWebApplication. Since Java doesn't support multiple inheritance
this is a problem.

How should we fix this?