Hi,
  I am  still stack on this problem. It seems that page refresh does not help.
I try to add javascript command window.refresh and window.reload but this does
not wokr too.
  Only thing that helps is new call of this page constructor. (I add some
refrsh link, that generates the new page)
  This seems that I have bad written page constructor. That on the refresh the
model is not updated.

Here are some snippets of y code:

public class Page extends MainTemplate // maintemplate is some base page that
gives common look
{
    // Inject spring bean for group management
    @SpringBean(name="baseGroupManager")
    private DtabaseManager databaseManager;

    public Page() {
        // Create navigation border
        // this creates something like navomatic example on wicket
        NavigationTable navigationBorder = new
NavigationTable("navigationBorder");

        // Add items to page body
        // model is created by calling function that receive some data from
database
        navigationBorder.add(new MyList("myList",
databaseManager.loadAndGetGroups()));
        /
        // Add navigation border
        add(navigationBorder);

        // Add Add modal window
        final ModalWindow addWindow;
        navigationBorder.add(addWindow = new ModalWindow("addWindow"));

        addWindow.setContent(new
GroupManagementAddPanel(addWindow.getContentId(), addWindow));
        addWindow.setTitle("Add Group.");
        addWindow.setCookieName("addWindow");

        addWindow.setCloseButtonCallback(new ModalWindow.CloseButtonCallback()
        {
            @Override
            public boolean onCloseButtonClicked(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
                return true;
            }
        });

        addWindow.setWindowClosedCallback(new ModalWindow.WindowClosedCallback()
        {
            @Override
            public void onClose(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
                getPage().modelChanged();
                setResponsePage(target.getPage());
                setRedirect(true);
            }
        });

        navigationBorder.add(new AjaxLink("add")
        {
            @Override
            public void onClick(AjaxRequestTarget target)
            {
                addWindow.show(target);
            }
        });

Please do anybody see something wrong. Let me know.  I do not know why the
model
  navigationBorder.add(new MyList("myList",
databaseManager.loadAndGetGroups()));
is not reloaded. The constructor of MyList class just call super(id, list);

Thanks for your advice

Milan