Hello dvd,

If the URL is an external one (i.e. not a link to a wicket page), you can't
use the InlineFrame class from wicket. Just use WebmarkupContainer and link
it to the iframe tag. I had the same "problem" when doing the iframe
integration for wicketstuff-picnik (not yet comitted, but will be this
week).

Greetings,

Rüdiger

--