Which version of oc4j are you using ?

I (am forced to run :-) ) run a 1.3.2 on a oc4j 10.1.2.2.0 without any problems.

It's rather small, just a viewer and no editing, but it's working with WicketFilter.

regards,
tom

Igor Vaynberg schrieb:
from what i remember, filter support is broken in oracle app server.
dont quote me on that though, but do search this list...

-igor

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 10:15 PM, xdirewolfx <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Thank you for your prompt reply. It s working well now