As you should reset the form's model object anyway, you could pass the form
to the AjaxRequestTarget

e.g.
onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget t) {

   Object o = getModelObject();

   businessLayer.process(o.clone());

   o.setFoo(null);
   o.setBar(null);

   if (t != null) {
       t.addComponent(this);

haven't tested it but should work. maybe you can't set outputmarkupid = true
on forms, then you have to put it into a webmarkupcontainer and add the
container to the target.

regards,
Michael

Mathias P.W Nilsson wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have an user Form that is posted with AjaxFallbackButton. When the forms
> gets submitted without error
> I want to clear the form. How can I reset the form?

-----
Michael Sparer
http://talk-on-tech.blogspot.com