Hi, I would like to add a behavior on my FileUploadField

But I can't get back the path of the file, or the file

this.logo = new FileUploadField("inputLogo");
        logo.setRequired(false);
        logo.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {
            protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

I have try everything :

FileUpload up = logo.getFileUpload(); -> null
File file = (File)logo.getModelObject(); -> null
logo.getModelObjectAsString() -> null

So how can i get the file or just the path and the name file????