It have to be something with my application settings ...
I just tried with simple quickstart and there is no exception.
Though the produced URL is not compressed again:

<form id="loginForm1" action="../login/?wicket:interface=%3A0%
3AloginForm%3A%3AIFormSubmitListener%3A%3A" method="post"
wicket:id="loginForm">

I'll try to debug it.

--martin-g