Hi,

we have a BaseTree where we implemented reordering of tree nodes via
drag and drop, using wicketstuff-scriptaculous.  Everything seems to
work, i.e., you can work with the page as intended.  In the logs we
see an error on each drop event, however:

org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle detach
SEVERE: there was an error cleaning up target
[EMAIL PROTECTED] markupIdToComponent
[{containerb9=[MarkupContainer [Component id = container, page = <No
Page>, path = 21:nodeComponent:container.SenseLinkPanel$1]], <SNIP>
}], prependJavascript [[Droppables.remove($(containerb9));]],
appendJavascript [[new Effect.Highlight('containerb9',
{}
);
]].
java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Page found for component
[MarkupContainer [Component id = container, page = <No Page>, path =
21:nodeComponent:container.SenseLinkPanel$1]]
        at org.apache.wicket.Component.getPage(Component.java:1658)
        at
org.apache.wicket.ajax.AjaxRequestTarget.detach(AjaxRequestTarget.java:437)
[...]

I verified in the debugger that this happens not during our code, but
in the ajax update after everything is done.  The component
"container" is the (only) top-level component of the panel
representing a tree node.  So, somehow during the node reordering, the
node panel seems to lose its page.

On the UI side, the nodes are DefaultMutableTreeNodes, and the
reordering is basically one line:
dropNode.add(dragNode);

I suspect it might be a bug in there, but I'm not sure where to start.
 Also, as I said, it seems to do no harm.