Hello-

Should normal links work within the grid component?  As is, they get gobbled up by a _javascript_ "return false"

I asked this question a while back, but was able to avoid it with a _javascript_ link (document.location=xxx) I can't do that now.

I'm attaching a patch to reproduce the error, the gist of it is:

  columns.add(new AbstractColumn( "link", new ResourceModel("id") ) {
   @Override
   public Component newCell(WebMarkupContainer parent, String componentId, IModel rowModel) {
     return new SimpleLink( componentId, rowModel );
   }
  });

where SimpleLink is a component that includes a link.

thanks for any pointers.

ryan