This made me think of an easy extension to
PackageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy... what does everyone think?

Where we see that there is nothing left after the mount path, here: (line 88
in 1.3.3)
            // There is nothing after the mount path!
            return null;

Why don't we return getDefaultPageClass() which could be an optional
constructor parameter?

Jeremy Thomerson