-- create a jira issue for the datepicker please

   For the datepicker only? Shouldn't it be done on the component
level and be a part of solid wicket API...?
   In fact I do not use the datapicker at all what I said was related
to the problem that I faced writing my own components.

   Hi Uwe,
   Why it should be so complicated... Isn't it better and simpler to
be able to just add dependencies by hands overriding the defaults.
It's the only practice in the javascript world. Look at YUI or
whatever... every component has the inctructions... which libs to
include...which css files... and how to use it.
   Personally I think that java and javascript should be kept as
completely independent worlds with a clear conceptual separation since
wicket do not even pretend to do such a thing like GWT or Volta do
(java -> javascript translation). And so an interoperational aspect in
wicket are very limited. The client side shouldn't be jailed by the
server side anyhow. A javascript developer should always have a change
to tweak the tricky nature of javascript.