Well, I appreciate all the comments, but i want to explain things about how
we work here. In our vision about how a wicket + spring + hibernate should
be, in 99% of cases only services are injected into controller layer. There
are no reason to make reusable components that calls a service, because
that's the model layer, and it's very unusual that you can reuse the model.
There are no reason to make reusable jars that have dependencies with the
model layer. Also, the services in our common applications would be, at the
most, twenty services. Twenty services in a real very big application. Our
common application has about ten services.

I respect all your visions about how a right architecture must be, but our
vision is different.