Sorry I should be more clear. I know how to use mounts.  What I need to
lookup the Class associated to a particular mount point.  Please see my code
below:

        return new WebRequestCycle(this, (WebRequest) request, response)
        {
           @Override
           protected void onBeginRequest()
           {
             super.onBeginRequest();
             HttpServletRequest req=(HttpServletRequest)request;
             String path=req.getServletPath();
             // I need to lookup the Page or Class from this path