On Mon, May 5, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Iman Rahmatizadeh
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm also experiencing this with jetty. Is everybody else the same ?

It would be great if we would have this reproducible as a test case or
something. I created wicket-threadtest in the past because we needed
to reproduce similar problems. If someone would pick up writing a
similar test (or even a patch on wicket-threadtest), we'd be more
certain that once we found the problem we fix it properly.

Eelco