1.3.1-SNAPSHOT is an older version it has been renamed to follow
wicket naming conventions to 1.3-SNAPSHOT.
That is the major and minor versions will always be used to indicate
the latest snapshot, this prevents users needing to change there pom
whenever a new patch version has been released.

I originally kept the old jars because someone might still depend on
them, like you do. but lately it has become clear to me that they are
causing a lot of confusion so i removed them last night.
The 1.3.1-SNAPSHOT was actually a lot closer to the 1.3.0 jar then the
current 1.3-SNAPSHOT is. So you would not be reverting back but
actually take advantage of the latest changes :)

For a list of changes see
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security+1.3.1#Wicket-Security1.3.1-migrateto1.3.1

Maurice