Hi folks,

Being in the process of adding a wicket based administration console to an
existing struts based application, I have been able to set up some simple
pages. Unittesting these pages works fines. Also using 'mvn jetty:run'
starts the wicket based part just fine. I can click through the application
and everything works as expected.

However when I integrate (using mvn war overlay) the wicket part inside the
existing struts application something weird is happening. I can bring up de
first page (homepage) in the wicket based administration console.
Unfortunately the links to other wicket based pages only result in a refresh
of the homepage.

I wonder if this behaviour has something to do with how I added the
administration console to the existing web application. Here are the
snippets of what I have added to my web.xml.

  ... snip ...

        <filter>
                <filter-name>wicket.bvh-console</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>

<param-value>nl.politie.bvh.console.WicketApplication</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>wicket.bvh-console</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/console/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

  ... snap ...

On the initially rendered homepage a link to other pages look like this.

  <li>
    <button type="submit" wicket:id="email" onclick="var win =
this.ownerDocument.defaultView || this.ownerDocument.parentWindow; if (win
== window) {
window.location.href='?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Anl.politie.bvh.console.koppelingen.EmailPage';
} ;return false">
      Email host
    </button>
  </li>

So in short using 'mvn jetty:run' and trying the following link gives me the
expected results.

http://localhost:8080/bvh-console/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Anl.politie.bvh.console.koppelingen.EmailPage

When locally deploying my app I expected the following link to work as well.
Unfortunately I ended up with the configured homepage, which is a different
page.

http://localhost:8888/avi/console/?wicket:bookmarkablePage=%3Anl.politie.bvh.console.koppelingen.EmailPage

To me it seems like I missed something, but I can't figure out what. Any
help is greatly appreciated.

I am btw using wicket version 1.3.1

Kind regards,

Minto van der Sluis