Ì am not sure about Pagenavigator (is this an existing Wicket class? I can't
find it).

We have implemented what you describe using DataView and by implementing the
IDataProvider to do the call to Hibernate with the given first and count
passed in the method *Iterator iterator(int first, int count);* you need to
implement.

Hope this helps,

Lars