Hi,

In my application, the check boxes are selected by default. According to my
understanding, this loss of default settings is unexpected.

I mentioned the following Check code:

            if (group.hasRawInput())

            {

                  final String[] input = group.getInputAsArray();

FormComponent#getInputAsArray does not refer to the raw input. Instead,
request parameters are read:

      public String[] getInputAsArray()

      {

            String[] values = getRequest().getParameters(getInputName());

            if (!isInputNullable())

            {

                  if (values != null && values.length == 1 &&

As far as I understand it, wizard step handling is performed without request
parameters. This does not make any sense to me.

/Till