> If you wanted to just a cosmetic, DHTM/CSS "display: none" type of
> visibility, is there something you can do other than
> making a new AttributeModifier (with a custom Visibility Model kind of
> thing) or a SimplleAttributeModifier with a CSS
> "display:none" String there?

Well, if the component isn't visible (I typically override isVisible,
because there's typically an algorithm that determines whether the
component is visible), no rendering is done at all, which can save
things like database roundtrips if that component or it's children use
that, and it also often lets you avoid having to do null checks and
stuff in your models (e.g. you can depend on a model function only to
be executed when another object - the one that determines whether the
component is visible - is checked).

Eelco