On Fri, 16 May 2008, nanotech wrote:
> I want to know what are the different approaches that I can take in Wicket
> to solve this simple problem.
> Consider there are two radio buttons and they both have corresponding text
> fields in front of them.
>
> I want to enable /disable the other text fields when the radio button is
> selected.

You can do that with plain JavaScript in the markup file, or
with Wicket ajax. If you use ajax, you have to make sure that
the data of the repainted fields gets submitted to the
server, because otherwise it will be lost.
AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior or
AjaxFormValidatingBehavior probably do the trick.

Best wishes,
Timo

--
Timo Rantalaiho