But then, the wicketstuff maven repository is never deployed with these
builds following the wicket releases.
Everything in the maven repository follows wicket snapshot. This is really a
pain, I have to maintain a
private wicketstuff code base, just to give the projects proper release #,
and proper dependency on wicket releases, rather than wicket-SNAPSHOT.

may be someone needs to introduce the "mvn deploy" command to the
wicketstuff developers ;).