Hi!

In my website I have an textField for email and a password field for the
password.
The problem is that I need to print "Email here" , "Password here" in the
field so that the user can type in the fields. There are no room for labels.

I need some way of changing the password field to textfield and onfocus to
password. Is this possible in wicket? Anyone done this before?

Problem as I see it is that IE don't support this.type = newType. It needs
to be replaced. Any pointers?